Friday, October 29, 2010

Dear Mr./Mrs. Anonymous,

Thank you.

Also many more big thank you's to all of you that donated toward my Hospice project here in Moldova.  Apparently in the last few days the last $2,146 was collected through my Peace Corps account.  Crazy how fast that last two thousand came but I am incredibly grateful for it.


If you happen to coming to this website wanting to donate to my project. Please consider donating to this other project:

https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=261-197

It is the project of a good friend of mine here in Moldova. His village may be located on the other of the country but that doesn't make it less important.

Anyhow, remember to check back here as I will be updating as to the progress of my project here.

Once again thank you one and all,

Aaron

1 comment: