Friday, July 3, 2009

Stormin' Norman



Двадцат девят, Июнь, 2009

So I am sitting here in the midst of a fairly large lightning storm enjoying the marathon of pouring rain and thunder outside my window. During the last few moments of language class we began to hear the gentle rumble of lightning approaching from a distance. I walked outside to see one ominous, enormous cloud swiftly spreading its vast tentacles into our little valley of Ialoveni bringing with it the type of weather that is only fun if you are not stuck in it. Luckily it postponed the torrential downpour until the last block of my walk. A little bit of a storm is much appreciated especially after the last two weeks of nothing but sun, sun and sun. I love a good farmer’s tan as much as the next but a little cooler weather was in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment